Bar Addict. You’ve seen the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cloud Bars and the Caramel Butter Bars now meet Peanut Butter Cup Heaven. Even for the folks that don’t like S’mores they will be on Cloud 9 right with the rest of your guests. I had this cute little bar at the Murder Mystery Party and the ladies LOVED them. And I did too. Glass of milk please!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 16 peanut butter cups, regular size
- 1 Jar marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Scrape down the sides. With the mixer on low, stir in the flour, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs until mixed.
- Spread 1/2 of the dough on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Lightly press the peanut butter cups into the dough, then spread marshmallow fluff on top. Slowly spoon in the remaining dough on top of the fluff and smooth around lightly until fluff is covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares and enjoy!