Favorite Girl’s Night Treat: Cookie Dough. Now for the eggless version! A delectable treat that was indulged by our lovely guests at our Murder Mystery Party!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 Bag Valentine’s Day (Or any other cute ones!) M&M’s
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add brown sugar and butter. Whisk until completely combined and butter is melted. Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Whisk in the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until creamy (about 3-4 minutes. On low, add in brown sugar mixture (that has cooled to near room temp). Mix until combined. Fold in mini chocolate chips and mini Reese’s cups. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy with pretzels, animal cracker and graham sticks.