I am an over-packer in every situation, including loading up my purse so I have whatever I need, whenever I need it.
I switch off between two Coach purses mainly. I bought them a couple of years ago. They have held up very well and I still love them.
I purchased this wallet at Dress Barn, can you believe it? I love the purple fade it has to it.
I have an arsenal of lip glosses, lipstick, and chapstick.
- Beauty Rush Lip Gloss from Victoria’s Secret in the color Pink Frost (I think! The sticker wore off). My favorite color is Strawberry Fizz (I just finished off a tube). It smells SO good you’ll want to eat it. Plus, it gives you just enough pink to make your lips pop.
- I have four Mary Kay Signature NouriShine Lip Glosses in the colors of Pink Diamonds, Beach Bronze, Mango Tango, and Cream and Sugar. I am a Mary Kay consultant who really does love the products!
- 1 Tube of Rimmel’s Moisture Renew Lip Color in Red Alert. Check out my product review by clicking here.
I have three different lotions:
- Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing hand lotion in the scent of Japanese Cherry Blossom.
- Burt’s Bees Naturally Ageless Hand Cream – Cost: $13 – BUT I found it on sale at Walgreens for $3! I snatched up six! Let me tell you…this is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. It is made with pomegranate and shea butter and the smell will just kill you – it’s so good! If you can’t find it on sale, I still recommend you splurge and buy it! You won’t be disappointed!
- Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream. A little goes a long way!
- React2 by 5 – good for when you have a sweet tooth (picture on right)
- Orbitz Wintergreen – great for when you need a little breath freshener
My purse also houses a slew of other things including hairspray, combs, face powder, dozens of store cards, feminine products, pens/markers, and snacks.What’s in your purse? XO,