Lasagna Rolls

This is a super easy meal. I was really excited to give it a whirl and it proved to be more than what I expected! We’ve had it twice in the last week… it’s that easy and it’s that good!

Lasagna Rolls

Needed:

1/2 lb Ground Turkey
1 Cup Mixed Veggies
4-6 Lasagna Noodles
1 Jar Pasta Sauce
Shredded Cheese (how ever much you love)
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
3 Table Spoons Philadelphia Herb Cream Cheese Spread
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese

How to:

1. Cook on medium heat ground turkey, italian seasonings, and a handful of veggies until finished.

2. Boil water, and cook gently 4-6 lasagna noodles. Drain then dry with paper towel, lay the sheets onto baking pan or large plate.

3. Mix together Cottage Cheese, Cream Cheese Spread, and Parmesan Cheese in a small pan on medium heat.

4. Spread melted cheese mixture onto noodles.

5. Spread turkey & veggie mixture onto noodles.

6. Cut mozzorella cheese sticks in half and place on end of noodle.

7. Roll noodle slowly while keeping cooked goodies on the inside.

8. Pour pasta sauce and sprinkle cheese over the top of finished rolls.

9. Bake in oven on 350º for 20 Minutes, or until cheese is melted.

10. Cool for 5 Minutes, serve and enjoy!

XO – Kyla

Kyla

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Events, The Spread (Food), Welcome!

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

8 Comments on “Lasagna Rolls”

1. Branderzzzz
    June 20, 2012 at 9:35 am #

YES! Perfect! Amazeballs!

• June 20, 2012 at 11:20 am #

I love the phrase Amazeballs! And I’m glad it applies to something we generated!!

2. June 20, 2012 at 11:12 am #

this looks amazing!! I don’t like traditional lasagna but I am definitely adding this to the menu for next week.

• June 21, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

Thanks! The cool thing about these is you can take out the ingredients you don’t care for and add whatever! I’m making a Mexican Mix tonight for supper!

3. June 20, 2012 at 1:04 pm #

looks good!

4. June 21, 2012 at 7:08 am #

Combination of flavor and a unique take on a classic. Love it!

Cheers,
    Jed

Sports, Food, Libation, & More

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Don’t Miss this Delish Dish! | Once A Month 4 Ladies - March 18, 2014

[…] #2 – Flash back to my Lasagna Rolls recipe! I used the other 1/2 lb of my ground turkey and made these! Freezer ready via muffin tin […]

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,788 other followers