This is a super easy meal. I was really excited to give it a whirl and it proved to be more than what I expected! We’ve had it twice in the last week… it’s that easy and it’s that good!
1/2 lb Ground Turkey
1 Cup Mixed Veggies
4-6 Lasagna Noodles
1 Jar Pasta Sauce
Shredded Cheese (how ever much you love)
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
3 Table Spoons Philadelphia Herb Cream Cheese Spread
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook on medium heat ground turkey, italian seasonings, and a handful of veggies until finished.
2. Boil water, and cook gently 4-6 lasagna noodles. Drain then dry with paper towel, lay the sheets onto baking pan or large plate.
3. Mix together Cottage Cheese, Cream Cheese Spread, and Parmesan Cheese in a small pan on medium heat.
4. Spread melted cheese mixture onto noodles.
5. Spread turkey & veggie mixture onto noodles.
6. Cut mozzorella cheese sticks in half and place on end of noodle.
7. Roll noodle slowly while keeping cooked goodies on the inside.
8. Pour pasta sauce and sprinkle cheese over the top of finished rolls.
9. Bake in oven on 350º for 20 Minutes, or until cheese is melted.
10. Cool for 5 Minutes, serve and enjoy!
XO – Kyla